lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re transmission behaviour?

From: Fred39
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re transmission behaviour?
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 05:40:48 -0700 (PDT)

Kieran Mansley wrote:

> This is exactly what I was thinking from looking at the packet captures.
> My guess is tcp_tmr() is being called at a way-out-of-specification
> frequency.

Thank you very much Simon, Kieran
after fixing the convertion of ticks in ms in the ecos code my application
works fine without a retransmission. TCP_TIMER_INTERVAL is 250 ;)
So if anybody has this problem has to check the convertion from ticks to ms
in the sys_arch.c port of this target platform.

Regards
Fred