lwip-users

[lwip-users] how to release allocated TCB

From: vincent cui
Subject: [lwip-users] how to release allocated TCB
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:05:24 +0000

Hi :

I write TELNET application with socket and run under FreeRTOS. As system boot, TELNET works well. And can be connected with hypertim.

I close telnet socket and delete the TELNET task in another Task. And create new TELNET task after a while, I found that it binds success, but I can’t connect it with hypertim again .

It seems that it can’t accept any message again . and I found that the TCB number is higher than normal, anyone know how to release it ?

Vincent