lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] 答复: how to release alloca ted TCB

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] 答复: how to release alloca ted TCB
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 00:26:35 +0200

 Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 20 Jul 2012, at 15:35, vincent cui wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>>
>> I use socket api to do that.
>
> Is it possible that the old socket is just in the TCP TIME_WAIT state, and
> will be cleared up after a short while?  If you're calling close() on your
> sockets, that is all you should need to do.

That sounds like a good explanation: from the original post, I think he closed
the listening socket and reopened it and called listen() again. I think that
really doesn't work as long as there are old connections in time-wait, so
trying to create the listening socket again after 2 minutes should probably
succeed...

Simon