lwip-users

[lwip-users] Using 2 MACs with LwIP

From: Vadim Vaynerman
Subject: [lwip-users] Using 2 MACs with LwIP
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 21:30:19 -0500

Hello All,

I was wondering if there is any information about using 2 MACs concurrently for TCP/IP work within the LwIP framework. My architecture is ARM Cortex A9 - Xilinx Zynq, and I've got it working nicely with one MAC and a single IP address... Need to add a second, separate, link. Has anything like this been done, or are there any suggestions on how to go about this from experienced users?

Thanks,
Vadim