lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Using 2 MACs with LwIP

From: Adam Fullerton
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Using 2 MACs with LwIP
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 06:42:11 +0000

Hi,

Yes, that would be a valid solution. I did it by IP address because some of the messages used a multicast MAC address.

Cheers,

Adam.

On 09/01/2014 13:46, Simon Goldschmidt wrote:
Adam Fullerton wrote:
The IEEE15888 peripheral in question had two ports and messages are "bridged" between
> the ports with corrected timer values. So they are all on the same subnet. Hence the
> "network switch" type solution to the problem.

But in that case, shouldn't you search the target interface by MAC address, not by IP address?

Simon