lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ppp-new IP forwarding only works one direction (Etherne

From: LMao
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ppp-new IP forwarding only works one direction (Ethernet to PPP)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:13:02 +0000

Sylvain,

I applied the new patch, but the following statement always cause Data Abort
exception run-time error. No matter I set ETH_PAD_SIZE to 0 or 2. The good
thing is my compiler doesn't generate any error message for the new patch.
*((ppp_pcb**)payload) = pcb;

Another thing I am not so sure is the macro PPP_USE_PBUF_RAM. I always set it
to 1 in lwipopts.h, but I think the default is set to 0 in opt.h. Am I doing
the right thing?

Thanks,

Charles