lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] need help building netio server

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] need help building netio server
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 22:09:45 -0300

If you arrive here looking for something on the netio server, yes, the
one in contrib (at least upto 1.4.1) is incomplete.

There's one guy who submitted patch #7026 with a full server; however,
that server reacts with one write to each ACK it gets, and so its output
throughput is very low.
I re-wrote the tx part on that one, so we all can have something (far
from ideal) but probably good enough to catch some flaws when developing
link-layer drivers.
And yes, I've added it to that patch, found here:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7026