lwip-users

[lwip-users] RIP and OSPF support

From: Wendel Assis
Subject: [lwip-users] RIP and OSPF support
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 14:45:29 -0300

Hi all,

   I'm evaluating the usage of lwIP in my current project and one of the requirements is to support RIP or OSPF as a routing mechanism. As far as I could see, there is no such type of routing mechanism available in the stack. The "ip_route" function does a linear search on the netifs available and sends to a default netif in case there is no match.

   I just would like the community opinion about:
1) Is the "ip_route" the start point for implementing those routing protocols?
2) Does anyone know if there is some open version of lwIP that already have them available?

Best Regards,
Wendel