lwip-users

[lwip-users] can't receive data by using mem pool

From: Gavin
Subject: [lwip-users] can't receive data by using mem pool
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 21:20:45 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I modified echo sample to a client and it can send/recv data with server.

I tried to enable mem pool to instead heap, but the recv function was not
functional.

I set up the definition:

#define MEM_USE_POOLS                           1
#define MEMP_USE_CUSTOM_POOLS           1

and included lwippools.h.

I also checked stats data and timer, this is not out of pbuf issue nor timer
issue that worked fine.

I have no idea why the recv function just can't be called.

Does anyone can provide me the suggestion?

thanks
Gavin