lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] poll-function not called

From: Karl Karpfen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] poll-function not called
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 07:47:30 +0200

Just to complete this discussion: TI's support for their products is really very, very poor. There is simply no answer to my question why they have disabled it although the poll-callbacks are still there (not the first time that there is no response to users requests also in case of definitive bugs). So I'll try to do some hacks for my own according to your hints.