lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip release

From: Dimax
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip release
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 09:12:11 +0300

HI,
First of all thanks for your tremendous job.

We are using release 1.4.1 but have face a number of critical problems that required a fixes. For this I have applied a number of patches from the latest commitments. But I could use only a few strings of source oriented to fix only specific issues because latest source is already far from the 1.4.1 release.

My questions is if any new release is planned (1.4.1 is 3 year old !!!) Or alternatively can you suggest how to get some updated source that can be used for production. I understand I can checkout latest but I'm not sure how good it was tested. I also have not seen any reasonable tags to checkout.
So what do you suggest?

Thanks.