lwip-users

[lwip-users] Switching to dual stack LwIP

From: Aditya Prakash
Subject: [lwip-users] Switching to dual stack LwIP
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 18:03:36 +0530

Hi,

Two years back I made a web server based on LwIP that uses two sockets, one for IPv4 and one for IPv6.

However recently I have seen that there have been a quite a lot of changes regarding dual stack, I am not sure to what extent it is implemented. I was wondering whether these changes would allow me to get to use a single socket for both IPv4 and IPv6.

---------
Thanks & Regards,
Aditya Prakash