lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] SNMP, Malformed Packet

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] SNMP, Malformed Packet
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 20:39:44 +0100

 nrichard wrote:
As Patrick suggested, it was indeed the community length.  I'm still not sure
why it cuts the length down to 1 since my community length define was the
default/unchanged.  So instead I called the set_community() function in my
SNMP initialization and just set it to public there, which fixes my issue.

... and which version of lwIP did you say you were using?

Simon