lwip-users

[lwip-users] ICMP sporadic answer after some time

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-users] ICMP sporadic answer after some time
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 09:03:43 +0100

Hello,

i'm using LwIP 1.4.1 with a atmel sam4e gmac port from ASF. I used the raw example to start with and added a modbus/tcp port.
So far everything was working fine, but if i leave my device running for some time, all of the sudden the ping answers get really sporadic and i'm not sure where this is coming from.
Ping answer time was always ~1ms in the beginning and then there is a timeout, or a high response time with >500ms..

Markus