lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ICMP sporadic answer after some time

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ICMP sporadic answer after some time
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 14:27:18 +0100

Yes the devices are inside our company network and there is a lot of other traffic, but i did check with wireshark and there is really no response to the pings.
I will try it with the example directly, thats a good idea, thanks.
If i try to debug in ip_input i see that the packages that timeout don't even get to ip_input, any idea how i can debug this further efficently?
I use bare metal with NO_SYS = 1.
I have tried calling the ethernet_task both from main loop and from an interrupt and had the same effect.