lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Binary file upload chrashes the program (lwip 1.4.1)

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Binary file upload chrashes the program (lwip 1.4.1)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 08:39:33 +0000

Hi Szabolcs,

Not exactly....

I said that TCP stack should be the highest priority because it is doing
housekeeping and needs a high time share
In order to work properly, and efficiently.

Regarding the usage of critical section it is not the preferred or advised way
to use LwIP functions outside
of the TCP thread context. This is a way I found to be working and gives a
solution to some situations.

The correct way is to create a call back function and call it from within the
TCP stack context.

I never used LwIP without an OS running it all so I am not the person to
consult with, sorry.
I just do not want advise you something I have no experience with :-(

Anyone can assist  ???

BR,
Noam.