lwip-users

[lwip-users] SSH - Raw API

From: nrichard
Subject: [lwip-users] SSH - Raw API
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 14:05:15 -0700 (MST)

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it's possible to have an SSH server using LWIP's Raw API.
I saw there's a shell app in the contrib files that uses the netconn API,
but my project (http server, snmp server, ftp server) have all been entirely
raw API, and I would like to keep it that way.  Or would there be a better
way to go about this?

Could anyone point me in the direction of any examples if they exist?  Or,
is it not possible and I'm stuck with just Telnet?

Thanks
-Nick