lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] SSH - Raw API

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] SSH - Raw API
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:07:39 +0000

Hi Sergio,

Embedded Linux uses lots of RAM and is much more complicated from FreeRTOS.

Even is we eventually will add external RAM, say 16-32M or more I still prefer the

FreeRTOS 😊.

As for all the apss that are running in the device its a a must, system requirements.

I am sure that eventually (like always) the problem will be solved, one way or another.

BR,

Noam.