lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PolarSSL and mbedTLS

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PolarSSL and mbedTLS
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 09:06:32 +0000

Simon,

I did use a debugger and that is how I found that it is from within recvfrom ...

As I am only a user and not the developer of LwIP I am asking for tips on how to catch

the problem. I am not familiar with the low level internals of LwIP so that is difficult to

find the cause.

I am not ignoring the fact that it may be the driver or definitions but I am simply asking

for leads...

I will try to get more info on that next week.

Have a great weekend,

Noam.