lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] DHCP Server assign IP-Address but get an ERROR

From: Jens Nielsen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] DHCP Server assign IP-Address but get an ERROR
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:05:38 +0100

Hi

lwiplib.c is not an lwip file, and lwip doesn't contain any code that produces the string "ERROR INITIALIZING HARDWARE". You should perhaps ask whoever wrote that code instead or provide some traces and more information about what that code does if you want some help with troubleshooting it

I'm pretty sure it's not the best code though if it's accessing lwip struct members like that from application context...

BR /Jens