lwip-users

[lwip-users] DHCP Server assign IP-Address but get an ERROR

From: Marcel
Subject: [lwip-users] DHCP Server assign IP-Address but get an ERROR
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 03:31:30 -0700 (MST)

Hi,
I'm using 2.0.0 on my TI Hercules uC and a DHCP-Server SW on my PC. When I
run the code with LwIP 2.0.0 I can see my DHCP assign a few times the
IP-address but then get message "ERROR INITIALIZING HARDWARE" on serial
interface. When I'm in debug mode I can see the Code never step never in the
this IF statement in the lwiplib.c file
if(DHCP_STATE_BOUND == dhcp->state)
                        {
                            ipAddrPtr = (unsigned int*)&(pnetif->ip_addr);
                            return (*ipAddrPtr);
                        }

Why, what can it be?