lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV updating http://lynx.browser.org/

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV updating http://lynx.browser.org/
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 12:00:55 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 9 Mar 1997, Al Gilman wrote:

> I have put a draft revision for the page which appears at
> http://lynx.browser.org/ up on my site at
> http://www.access.digex.net/~asgilman/lynx/infra/lynx-home.html .
>
> CHANGES:
>
> The news banner about the DJGPP port has been removed.

Good.

>      - I regard this as of less interest to readers at large
>           than the Win32 version at this time, which is
>           also still "alpha."

IMHO, the Win32 port is as good as the worst unix port.  I just want to
make it as good as the best port ;-)

The DJGPP (DOS 386) port is coming along pretty well too.  It is as true a
port as the Win32 version so I don't think "... a DOS derivative exists"
really covers it correctly.

Wayne

;
;