lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV More detailed description of my slang problems..

From: Hynek Med
Subject: LYNX-DEV More detailed description of my slang problems..
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 13:15:37 +0100 (MET)

It's kind of hard to describe.. If you have lynx+slang on Linux console (a
while ago I tried the newest slang - still the same), and look at for
example www.naf.cz/arachne, there are "links to the world". These are in
normal color, with their names/descriptions in bright. Now. Suppose you
are at the Linux link. The link is reverse, the Apache link bellow is
normal.  Then you press an arrow down, now you see that Linux link has
changed its color to bright, but it was normal originally (sorry, I have
only mono monitor at home), and the Apache link is reverse. Then you go to
the Altavista link, and you see that both Linux and Apache are bright,
though they were normal originally.  When you press ^L now, Linux and
Apache are normal again.

It's perhaps a problem with termcap/terminfo/slang, and not lynx..

Hynek

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden

;