lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx386 not connecting

From: Marc D. Williams
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx386 not connecting
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 23:23:15 PST8PDT

> What version of DOS are you running?  Also I am aware of a problem between
> etherppp and cswdpmi.  Be sure to use the latest version of that program.
> If you are using blynx386, it can be found in the lynx\support directory.
> Cswdpmi doesn't work correctly with etherppp but it works fine with
> DOSPPP.
>
> Bill

System is 80386-40, 20MB RAM, MS-DOS 6.22 w/4DOS 5.52 cp.
Dospppd 0.6 (was using 0.5 at the beginning of using Lynx386).
Just downloaded csdpmi4b.zip with executable dates of October '97.

Since I can't figure any reason for these programs not to work I may
have to abandon them. Testing and using DOS clients is what I do but
I hit a wall with these programs. Definitely something on my end
(since it works for others) but I can't figure it out.

Marc