lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev 8-bit chars and LYgetstr

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 8-bit chars and LYgetstr
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 00:13:16 -0500 (EST)

Ok, I tried defining USE_KEYMAPS as 0 in LYCurses.h (if USE_SLANG)
and got the same behavior.

I poked around in the keymap stuff to try and figure out what's going on
but got rather lost in the mass of ifdefs and SL_... functions
that I have no idea how to use.

I think someone more familiar with slang could figure this out
much faster than me...:) -- or if you don't have time, at least a
hint or 2 on whwat the keymap code is supposed to be doing would
help immensely.

Since changing to ncurses solves the problem I don't have quite so
much incentive to take the time to solve the problem with slang.

Thanx in advance...
--le