lynx-dev

lynx-dev more cookie wackiness

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev more cookie wackiness
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Hmm, can't log onto my Schwab account, and it says

     In order to provide the best security possible, the use of cookies
     and a cookie-compliant browser are required to access web trading.
                 Cookies"> Click here for more information

I'm using
Lynx Version 2.8.1rel.2 (1998)

with lynx aliased to
lynx -nopause -useragent='Mozilla/4.04 [en]' -pseudo_inlines

What tricks are they playing now?  (Sheesh, I had to log on with IE to buy
some AOL before it splits!  [Yes, I know a split is a zero-sum game, but esp
with these net stocks, they usually go up after a split.. so I'm in for
the day or two ride!])