lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev more cookie wackiness

From: mattack
Subject: Re: lynx-dev more cookie wackiness
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:21:31 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, brian j pardy wrote:
>Hmm, I'd say not to worry about trying dev.17 then.  I'd just try getting
>trace output, and I may be able to figure out from there if a fixed bug
>or something that needs to be looked into more.
>
>Is this a sudden change?

Yes, that's why I tend to blame it on their end first, especially since I'm
trying to "sneak" in and they only officially support IE and Netscape.

BTW, do you really want a 393313 byte trace file?!  Uggh.
(Should I mail it to you privately?  And is it going to have any info I
shouldn't be passing out?  I guess I'll go look through it..)