lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev gettext support

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev gettext support
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:50:43 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 27 Feb 1999, Webmaster Jim wrote:

> We have my faked-up French version, parts of a faked-up Italian one I
> haven't finished, a Japanese version that Henry put together, and
> rumours of a German catalog Klaus has done.  The "Free Translation
> Project" has yet to issue a Lynx translation.
>
> Sigh.

I've been meaning to bring it up to current dev.n, but that hasn't
happened... So in the spirit of development code, I put de.po at

  <http://www.tezcat.com/~kweide/lynx-po/de.po>

and there is also the corresponding

  <http://www.tezcat.com/~kweide/lynx-po/lynx.pot>

on which that de.po was based.

If anyone tries it, let me know your opinions.

Jim, could you copy the file(s)?  I may have to remove it here
(limited space) while I am not working on it.

    Klaus