lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.2pre2 on vms 6.2/socketshr

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.2pre2 on vms 6.2/socketshr
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:30:54 -0400 (EDT)

> Previously I reported a problem with the VMS version of lynx failing to build
> with the socketshr interface. This was a sudden problem as it had built under
> some earlier versions without the same problem.

hmm - the only problem that I could see (without more details) was that
you were running mms down in www, and getting into trouble with the
/prefix option.  Could you send me a copy of the headers (zip/uuencoded)?

A listing file (/listing /show=all) might be more helpful - though if we're
dropping an ifdef somewhere that may not show the problem.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden