lynx-dev

lynx-dev More than 80 character link

From: Shel Talmy
Subject: lynx-dev More than 80 character link
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 11:42:21 -0700 (PDT)

LYNX as I have it, (it's the latest version) doesn't track a link
that is longer than 80 characters.

For example, I was trying to download a book text file from an
Australian site, and all the available books for download had links
greater than 80, ergo whichever book I tried for, broke offf at
the 80 character mark, so I was getting the first link in line no matter
what I clicken on, and that link, being broken, didn't download either.

Is there a solution for this problem?

Many thanks for your attention.

Shel Talmy   address@hidden