lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx word bleeding?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx word bleeding?
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 01:51:56 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Mouse for examining. I did write my contact at that site. At the time I figured it had changed recently, but actually it were the LYNX changes on Shellworld. I remember there was a site back maybe 2008 or so which I had to switch to the source-code-and-back to regular view-and-it would correct. Just located the site of that program which went off in 2010, looks fine now, so I guess there's no point in my posting an url.
Chime