lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx word bleeding?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx word bleeding?
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 17:02:16 -0500 (EST)

Hi  Ian,
yes we have been here before.
Still, I doubt creating my own lynx.dfg file will fix my greater issue, why this new compile of lynx locks up if Attaching a file, or sending an email with an attachment in my basic gmail account now. It also does not allow for some kinds of downloads in that account either. It is not gmail doing it, I get a 408 time out error, but can send things just fine using the older edition of lynx we have here.
Karen