lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] CloudFront May be Blocking us?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] CloudFront May be Blocking us?
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:27:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Chime,
Where is cloudfront located?
Am I correct that the site owner, with whom you have contact, can actually reach cloudfront? Here is my suggestion, at least it worked for cloudflare visiting patreon from lynx here at shellworld. have the list owner to ask cloudfront if he can clear you via your IP address. in lynx, it should? be a constant, at least it is for my accounts here at shellworld. The problem is that lynx, like edbrowse, has a reputation for being used by hackers. what I did notice on your cloudfront error page is that the company wants to learn. Making it possible that with a bit of education, Lynx can be cleared as a browser, given far more folks in unique situations use it than hackers.
kare