lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] CloudFront May be Blocking us?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] CloudFront May be Blocking us?
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:39:20 -0400 (EDT)

ah, okay, then my google search produced the correct information just now.
Did you  try Links the chain for that ticket?
It may be that generally speaking, only the list owner can get an answer from them, because he is a customer. When I googled "contact cloudfront," many connection options were presented. was using e-links though.
Karen