lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] a solution for this problem?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] a solution for this problem?
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 22:48:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,
I am in the process of becoming a Verizon wireless customer for my Stateside office cell account. While most of the process has been lynx inclusive, at least between me and their national accessibility customer service center, we are all stumped with my agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Verizon is using my Gail account, which still works in basic HTML for me.
Lynx is the associated browser.
When I select the agree to your terms <paraphrase link, Gmail creates its refresh which is typical. However, when I hit enter on this link, I get a badly formed address error...which I admit is new. Are there any lynx settings I can change short term that will allow this link to function?
Thanks,
Karen