lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] a solution for this problem?

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a solution for this problem?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 03:05:37 +0000 (UTC)

Karen Lewellen dixit:

> Intend raising the problem with Verizon's  accessibility team.

It’s only half likely they’re even at fault/able to fix this.

In your situation I can only *strongly* urge you to find an
eMail solution different to Googlemail (considering, also,
what others hinted at, regarding nōn-JavaScript usability
in near future).

Good luck,
//mirabilos
PS: Personally, I find pine very usable, for a text program.
    Getting either it or alpine set up at Shellworld is very
    likely trivial, and then you can use normal SMTP and IMAP
    for eMail. I’m not sure how usable it is with Braille lines
    (might need more than 60 columns) or text-to-speech though.
    Memorising the keystrokes needed to use it is quick.
--
  “Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having
          a peeing section in a swimming pool.”