lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Ot: how email size is established?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Ot: how email size is established?
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 00:05:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I did include ot in the subject line.
Further I have sent this same file, several times in fact, without triggering this error. Yes you are correct the communication exceeds etc...even when the email itself has no text at all. If I am using the same mail client, pine, that I used when sending say 8 copies of the file, what would lead to a change?