lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Support .mhtml

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Support .mhtml
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 01:07:30 +0000 (UTC)

Jude DaShiell dixit:

>Your .mailcap file is missing instructions to properly display the
>extension that's on that file.

I only know that MSIE could display MHTML, unfortunately no other
program supports them. I think this is a feature request to add
support for them to lynx.

The format is dead easy, it’s a collection of files as an RFC822
message. It can be handled like a virtual directory, so that upon
and (virtual; only files are saved) subdirectories within and can
select them. The main content is normally HTML; I’m somewhat sure
it’s not easy to figure it out though, except maybe by position?,
so I’d say just show the dired view first.

bye,
//mirabilos (with a headache, so sorry if my english makes no sense)
--
<ch> you introduced a merge commit        │<mika> % g rebase -i HEAD^^
<mika> sorry, no idea and rebasing just fscked │<mika> Segmentation