lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Support .mhtml

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Support .mhtml
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 20:09:22 -0500

Then you'll need a more complex .mailcap entry than what may already be
online.  First you take a standard mhtml mailcap entry and then add a
filter to it to pull the text out of that mhtml file.  For now I don't
know if a mailcap entry that can display mhtml exists yet.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.