lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx access to Cyclos

From: Osvaldo La rosa aka Aldo
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx access to Cyclos
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 15:58:34 +0100

Thank you for your advise.
I've once tried long time ago Edbrowse but wasn't able to do anything with it
since it is unfortunately too hard & not intuitive enough.
Maybe I'll try it again but I need some examples of usage and not only a man
page.

Regards,

Osvaldo / Aldo.

--
  |  Verstuurd vanaf mijn GNU/Linux  |  Envoyé de mon GNU/Linux  |