lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] editors and spell checking?

From: tsiegel
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] editors and spell checking?
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 18:02:18 +0000

Karen.

Any differences you're experiencing between pico and nano are purely a difference of configuration.  By default, they there is absolutely no difference between the two.  In fact, if it wasn't for the name of the program being shown on the screen when you run it, I'd challenge anyone to tell the difference.  Like I said, I've been running linux boxes since the early 90s, and I've changed absolutely nothing between the time when the default was pico, and the time it switched to nano, and I do absolutely nothing different now that I did then, and everything still works exactly the same for me.

If your copy is acting different, then I suggest you complain to your ISP, because that means they changed something, especially the whole starting at the end of the document, because my versions have never done that.