m17n-list

Re: Vedic variant of sa-itrans.mim

From: Mike FABIAN
Subject: Re: Vedic variant of sa-itrans.mim
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2023 17:43:23 +0200

"विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)" <vishvas.vasuki@gmail.com> さんはかきました:

> Thanks!
>
> I've made several minor improvements to my fork of hi-itrans.mim over the
> past decade of extensive use -
> so I updated and stored sa-vedic-itrans.mim
> <https://github.com/indic-transliteration/m17n-db-indic/blob/master/sa-vedic-itrans.mim>.
>

> Please consider adding/ updating those (plus others at m17n-db-indic
> <https://github.com/indic-transliteration/m17n-db-indic>) in your
> repository as well.

Do you want to include sa-vedic-itrans.mim as an additional input method
or do you want to replace the existing sa-itrans.mim?

Do you want to replace the existing hi-itrans.mim with the version of
your fork?

What about the other input methods you have at
<https://github.com/indic-transliteration/m17n-db-indic>?
Are these replacements or additions?

I see

https://github.com/indic-transliteration/m17n-db-indic/blob/master/mr-gamabhana.mim

there as well, this is already included in m17n-db now:

https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/m17n/m17n-db.git/tree/MIM/mr-gamabhana.mim

--
Mike FABIAN <mfabian@redhat.com>
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。