m17n-list

Re: Request to add a new layout for Malayalam

From: Mike FABIAN
Subject: Re: Request to add a new layout for Malayalam
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 21:34:55 +0100

Ajith R <ajithramayyan@yahoo.co.in> さんはかきました:

> Dear Mike,
>
> I am okay with the name changes. Please do make the merge request.
> I have accepted the first merge request.

Thank you very much!

I made the second merge request:

https://gitlab.com/ajithramayyan/puthunira/-/merge_requests/2

I made these other very small changes (does not change anything how it
works of course, only makes it a bit more readable):

• re-indent to make the code a bit more readable
• remove trailing whitespace
• add standard m17n license header
• add local variables for editing with Emacs at the bottom (makes editing nicer
with Emacs because it enables source code colouring
• Put more information in "(descripton (_ …": The description can be displayed
by the "input method help" button in the ibus-typing-booster setup tool, it is
nice if this shows a bit more information

--
Mike FABIAN <mfabian@redhat.com>
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。