m4-discuss

Re: [SCM] GNU M4 source repository branch, branch-1.4, updated. v1.4.17-

From: Nathan
Subject: Re: [SCM] GNU M4 source repository branch, branch-1.4, updated. v1.4.17-5-gcf5cbd2
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 15:22:30 -0500

Wow, so it is just me, or rather outlook.com.

I also posted to a subversion mailing list by copying and pasting log text from a linux command prompt via VM into and outlook.com email in Chrome.
It was clear on my side, even looking at Sent Items and thought maybe CR was being pasted and not LF.
But that was not the case in my email to you. The only thing copied was the m4 version output.

This is clearly a problem. Who should it be directed to?
I think the conversation should be between the email server maintainers (gnu, outlook).

Also, understood for the headsup about the master branch.