mailman-ate-my-sendmail

Re: lonao refnnance

From: Fido Ventimiglia
Subject: Re: lonao refnnance
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:29:18 -0700

D f ea k r H o om u e O u wne v r,

Your c f re z di j t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV s VN r t ea i l e r st o at x e and want I k MME v DIAT y E c x as q h to s a pen x d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L m OW s ER your monthly pa g ym b ent f s
by a third or more, here are the d g ea b ls o we have T l OD b AY:

$ 49 e 0 , 00 q 0 a y s lo u w a b s 3 , 6 r 5 %
$ 37 v 0 , 0 j 00 a z s l h ow a x s 3 , 9 o 0 %
$ 2 i 50 , 00 b 0 a n s lo p w a i s 3 , 3 n 5 %
$ 2 a 00 , 0 y 00 a i s lo b w a w s 3 , 5 t 5 %

V e is f it o g ur web s m it n e

Fido Ventimiglia , A b ppr f ov x al M x ana h ge i r

loud and high over the lake.
The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,
The lord of silver fountains