maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Features from the Code Sprint?

From: Kate Chapman
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Features from the Code Sprint?
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:09:55 -0400

Hi Thomas,

Being able to use multiple style sheets and select from different
paper sizes is of interest to me.

I checked out those branches and the initial problem I run into is
when trying to run a test rendering.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./ocitysmap-render", line 31, in <module>
    from ocitysmap.street_index import OCitySMap, BaseOCitySMapError
  File "/home/ubuntu/newmaposmatic/ocitysmap/ocitysmap/__init__.py",
line 32, in <module>
    raise DeprecationWarning, 'OCitysmap v%s will soon disappear!' % __version__
DeprecationWarning: OCitysmap v0.1 will soon disappear!

I'm assuming that the new library isn't being imported correctly, but
I haven't had any luck trying to change that.  Warning I'm not a
python developer at all, I normally do ruby.

Thanks,

Kate