maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Features from the Code Sprint?

From: Kate Chapman
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Features from the Code Sprint?
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:19:43 -0400

Hi Thomas,

Actually I'm running my one instance of MapOSMatic just for Haiti
right now, so the custom style-sheets wouldn't be an issue.  That is
something I'm already doing.

If I get things up and running on my own I'll let you know.  Otherwise
I can't wait to see things merged in.

Are looking for donations to help with the new hosting?

-Kate