maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Implementation of a multi-page renderer

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Implementation of a multi-page renderer
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:26:32 +0200

Hello,

Le Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:18:28 +0200,
Jeroen van Rijn <address@hidden> a écrit :

> It's a very good start, incredibly fine work.

Thanks for your feedback! Nice to see that others find this useful.

> The most obvious improvement
> that comes to mind is putting the adjacent page number on the cardinal
> directions of each page, so that it's easy to see at a glance where the map
> continues in each direction.

Yes, this is definitely part of the (huge) list of improvements we have
in mind. We're hoping to implement this particular improvement before
the end of the Hackfest (i.e, before tomorrow evening).

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni                http://thomas.enix.org