masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Participation in panel about postgratuate studies on

From: Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Participation in panel about postgratuate studies on libre software in OSS2005
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 01:11:17 +0200

Hi all,

I know several of you have already shown interest in participating in
the panel about postgrad studies on libre software in OSS2005. To
organize things a bit, here you have some more context. I'd like you to
confirm that you can participate, and in that case, which presentation
(title) will you deliver (for now, I have that of the  UOC, which will
also be in the proceedings).

The context:

- The panel will last for about two-three hours, depending on how many
people want to make presentations (I'd vote for two hours with an open,
flexible finish time).

- It will probably be after lunch

- The panel would start with a presentation (by me, if you agree) of the
MoLOS group, invitation to join, brief description of the work done,
etc.

- Then we would have presentations of about 10 min (even less if there
were a lot of them, some like 15 min. if there were four or less)

- After the presentations, panel (I can act as a moderator, probably we
can previously sketch some interesting issues to raise), including
questions from the attendants.

Any comment will be of course appreciated.

Saludos,

        Jesus.

PS: I know some of you will be at the Calibre meeting that day. If you
would like to attend the panel too, let me know. I'd like to try to
coordinate this with Brian, maybe we can find some scheduluing solution.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----