mibble-users

RE: [Mibble-users] save loaded mibs

From: Rajneesh Watsh
Subject: RE: [Mibble-users] save loaded mibs
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:10:56 +0530

Hi Wshang,

In order to save loaded MIB(s) you can serialize the MIBTree root node.
For this, you will need to make the objects serializable first by
implementing the Serializable interface.

This way, when you start the MIB Browser you can check for the
serialized file's existence, and load the contents from the file to the
MIBTree.

HTH.

Warm Regards,
Watsh.